American Express Careers
Aquisition Marketing Executive
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join the UK and International Currency Card Partnerships
ICC is a proprietary issuing business issuing premium (Centurion and Platinum) consumer charge currency cards. ICC’s products are distributed primarily through private banks, with products denominated in Euro, Dollar and Sterling, to High Net Worth and Ultra-High Net Worth individuals. The products are issued from the UK with Cardmembers present in ~150 countries.
ICC has distribution partnerships with banks in various countries, including major global banks such as HSBC, UBS, Credit Suisse and Citibank and also acquires card through the online direct channel.
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to drive growth through acquisition initiatives and bank partner engagement activities. This is a key role within the ICC Partnership team, and requires a marketing professional who is highly motivated, a strong collaborator and has the ability to think strategically to create and deliver acquisition and engagement plans.
This role interacts at multiple levels of the organization – operating primarily in the UK and Switzerland, with many cross-functional business partners within ICC as well as the broader UK & ICC Consumer Team and our Servicing Teams (CFN, GNA). It is a very visible role with access to senior leaders within Amex and key contacts at top Private Banks.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement multi-bank acquisition marketing campaigns, from identification of target and creative brief through to campaign execution to drive new accounts (NAA), billed business acquired (BBA) and deliver a return on the investment (ROI)
- Deliver innovative and engaging activities, such as premium events across the UK and Switzerland to deepen bank relationships and drive premium NAA and BBA
- Development of online and offline marketing assets to drive product awareness across multiple bank partners and their clients
- Liaise with agencies on marketing projects and communications, as well as reporting on event and campaign results
- Work closely in collaboration with various cross-functional business partners in ICC, regional and central teams
- Support implementation of strategy to streamline bank marketing, creating efficiencies and scalable assets and processes to accelerate response times across regions and banks
- Discover opportunities to examine new channels and approaches with top bank partners
- Identify opportunities within key responsibilities to strengthen marketing and operational excellence and controls, especially in the design and execution of marketing campaigns
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Marketing and/or Acquisition background essential – including campaign execution and delivery
- Understanding of marketing and operational excellence, compliance and approval processes
- Desired experience in Event Management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – proven ability to develop and manage relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in managing budgets and A&P preferred
- Customer-focused mind-set, with ability to translate this into B2B messaging
- Proven success in driving results both autonomously and through collaboration with other stakeholders
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong ability to identify and manage priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Adapts well to changing circumstances and makes decisions quickly
- Highly motivated and self-starter
- Team player
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 28, 2019, 10:17:07 AM