The position is to support China Marketing team on brand & communications, and will be the key communication bridge between China Marketing team and agencies to work on marketing materials development and Amex owned channel maintenance and ensure the high efficiency and accuracy. The position will also need to have high Business Intelligence capabilities to analyze how the payment network competitors build their brand awareness in China and how they maintain and develop their owned communications channels.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Marketing materials development
Support to design and develop BTL marketing materials for product and benefit/campaign promotion to share with partner banks and merchants, and ATL marketing materials for media placement of brand campaigns. Ensure all materials are delivered on time and consistent with Amex brand guidelines.
- Amex owned channel maintenance
Support to maintain Amex China owned channels, including corporate website, premium product websites and social media platforms (WeChat and Weibo) to consistently improve CM experience. Ensure Amex’s digital presence is compliant with Amex China marketing rules and drive its best-in-class performance to improve the brand awareness.
- Agency/supplier management
Support to manage creative, brand strategy and media agencies relationship on daily basis to drive the execution that meet business requirements. Clearly brief and guide agencies towards Amex’s business objectives and ensure they deliver the desired outcomes on time. Manage agency/supplier contract and payment process based on Amex policies.
Build strong knowledge of how the payment network competitors build their brand awareness in China and how they maintain and develop their owned communications channels. Use Business Intelligence to consolidate first-hand competitor landscape to ensure Amex’s brand & communications strategy and brand campaigns are relevant and advantaged.
- Ad-hoc project management
Support China Marketing team on ad-hoc projects to ensure objectives are achieved on time and consistent with Amex policies.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- 5+ years working experience in Advertising & Marketing
- Experience in serving payment network companies is preferred, including creative/media agencies or Marketing Department
- Experienced in agency relationship management
- Strong project management capability
- A fast learner with excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Detail oriented and self-motivated with a strong will-to-win attitude
- A strong command of English and Chinese in both writing and speaking
- University graduate or above
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 2, 2019, 10:21:24 PM