American Express Careers
Commercial Credit Specialist
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide—combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities—enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure maximum recovery on Card Member accounts through outbound telephone contact.
- Skip trace to find out valid contact numbers for card members & generate more right party contacts.
- Analyze risk on customer accounts, making sound decisions to ensure recovery while maintaining high customer satisfaction levels.
- Meet individual metrics (efficiency, quality, contact rate and collection).
- Shift 24X7
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Change Management Ability & self-motivated.
- Proficiency in MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word preferred.
- Strong Team Player with high level of integrity.
- Ability to deliver result & display Personal Accountability
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written & Verbal).
- Graduate with 1-3 years of experience.
- Multi-skilled across card platforms/products is preferable.
- Prior exposure to collections, skip & trace is preferable.
- Should display a penchant for Result Orientation & Personal Accountability.
- Excellent Interpersonal, Relationship Building, Presentation & Communication Skills (Written & Verbal).
- Should possess sound Analytical, Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills.
- Strong Knowledge of American Express Product, Policies & Procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently.
- Language: English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 8, 2019, 12:23:40 AM