American Express Careers
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
The selected person will be responsible of managing outsourcing business activities and performance of bank partner in the area of Merchant Acquisition, Business Project management and Account development.
This job is mainly to help partnership business to deliver business and sales activities, manage sales channel to deliver the target and performance to meet the merchant coverage expansion and profit growth strategy; Seek opportunity to optimize the business model to make the managed process become more efficient, effective and productive.
- Partnership Operation: Manage operational business with our partner, resolve incoming operational issues/requests where business relevant; Handle routine business referral and escalate to partnership manager for further support;
- Business development: Support partnership manager to manage channel acquisition in account development, sales training, acquisition activities, marketing program development and sales administrative management, also support the sales incentive /award program design and calculation to drive the sales performance and activation; Upon request to acquire merchant account from prospect list to expand spending network and coverage.
- Project Support: Support partnership manager to lead various projects to uplift the scheme of outsourcing business and also enhance its efficient and business productivity
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Must have fluent and ideally Chinese and be fluent in English (written and speaking).
- Ability to collect, analyze and manage data effectively to drive merchant network expansion, profit growth strategy and report results to leader.
- Ability to develop procedure, working with different teams to achieve business effectives and targets.
- Ability to take initiative in identifying and resolving project related issues.
- Self-motivated and ability to prioritize tasks and deliverables, utilizing data and strategic analysis to drive business results.
- Strong written and verbal communication, negotiation skills (interpersonal, group/ meeting facilitation, and executive presentations/communications/negotiation).
- Sales experience and ability to work with partners to achieve the joint objectives independently
- Able to utilize Microsoft office tools to produce the required analysis report (e.g.: Vlookup, Pivot Table ….)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 2, 2019, 8:58:37 AM