American Express Careers
AML & Quality Assurance Analyst
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
This job is mainly to manage, build and conduct daily quality assurance activities, also support business to establish, maintain a healthy & solid operational procedure, workflow and service level within Global Merchant & Network Service Taiwan in order to meet, comply with the various requirements for both internal and external policy, particular in AML, KYC verification, validation and refresh field. In the meantime the position is also responsible to accommodate the Operational Excellence market requirement, provide support to develop business and conduct process optimization to establish an efficient and effective environment where partnership relevant.
- Manage/monitor/conduct activities to comply with regulatory requirements eg: Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti Money Laundering (AML) , Business Self-Test (BST), Process Risk Self-Assessment (PRSA)
- Responsible for Merchant On Boarding process such as managing Merchant Card Acceptance Form, identify article of incorporation, bear share, Beneficial Owner and perform Sanction Screening for PEP/RCA./SAR...
- Responsible for creating, maintaining a robust plan and process for OCDD (On Going Customer Due Diligence)
- Responsible for serving the request, handling the query from IAG, external accounting firm and Banking Bureau….
- Project Support: Support partnership manager to lead various projects in business development fields and compliance initiatives
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Must have fluent and ideally Chinese and be fluent in English (written and speaking).
- Familiar with Taiwan AML operating environment and capable to lead the KYC/AML process and activities
- Experience working under pressure to meet the job assignment
- Ability to collect, analyze and manage data effectively to drive Operational Excellence strategy and report results.
- Ability to develop procedure, working with different teams to achieve business effectives and targets.
- Ability to take initiative in identifying and resolving project related issues.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and deliverables, utilizing data and strategic analysis to drive business results.
- Ability to work with partners to achieve the joint objectives.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 2, 2019, 8:59:09 AM