American Express Careers
Quality Analyst (GRPA)
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
The Analyst - Performance Monitoring & Analytics will be responsible for leading a team of monitoring reviewing calls and cases from Consumer, Corporate and Merchant across the globe, identifying potential customer harm and regulatory exposure as well as identifying key trends and risks to the business.
- Support the business on assigned market(s) by conducting procedural monitoring within required timelines, to ensure day to day operations are conducted in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements, as well as our company’s policies.
- Provide support and guidance on Extraordinary Customer Care Online articles impacting the markets adherence to policies and procedures and compliance regulations
- Ongoing review and enhancement of policies and procedures for accuracy and clarity in execution.
- Participates in brainstorming sessions and calibration call sessions to identify compliance, policy, procedural, case action and system gaps.
- Develops solutions with peers and assigned business partners to close identified gaps.
- Regularly reviews processes and procedures for effective controls.
- Ongoing review of customer feedback results and drivers of customer dissatisfaction with linkages to current policies and procedures. Identifies opportunities for enhancements and challenges the status quo.
- Participate in compliance reviews, internal audits of business units, process mapping, and risk assessments, as needed.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Strong knowledge of Consumer/Corporate/Merchant Policy & Procedures and Compliance.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to provide effective feedback to all levels of management.
- Ability to identify opportunities, collaborate with peers to develop solutions and drive these gaps to closure
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to drive results under tight timelines while handling multiple tasks concurrently.
- Strong organizational / time management skills.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to run analysis, assessing impacts, identify trends, and draw correlations.
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- Strong relationship building skills, highly engaged and a really good team player
Our service operates over a 24/7 environment and we are hiring for various shifts - may have to work on rotational shift including weekends and holidays.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 2, 2019, 10:37:04 PM