American Express Careers
Quality Monitoring Evaluator
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Identify high risk behaviors/activities, regulatory and procedural errors through account/call review
Perform analysis and recommend/highlight process enhancements to operations
Partner with PMA/BST teams for alignment on Value Generation Sales practices and behaviors
Partner with MIS and Compliance teams to develop and execute new automated and targeted testing
Identify opportunities to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of the GRPA Target testing team
- Strong knowledge of CEN Value Generation policies and Inbound enrollment requirements
- Prior experience in Targeted/automated based testing is preferred
- Ability to identify opportunities, collaborate with peers to develop solutions and drive these gaps to closure
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with cross functional and global teams within GSN and across AXP
- Must have good communication skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Organized with high attention to detail
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Motivated, results oriented with commitment to deadlines
- Positive attitude and flexibility to perform in updating environment
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, MIS/VBA background is a plus
- The Incumbent should have a minimum performance rating of G3/L3 in the last annual performance review. The Incumbent should not be on any form of performance review at the time of applying for the job.
- Should be a Graduate with minimum 12 months in the current role
- Working hours : 12.00 PM - 9.00 PM (Rotational shift)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 2, 2019, 4:46:58 AM