American Express Careers
Product Management Intern
At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Product Management Intern to perform in the Global Commercial Services business unit of American Express.
- Control & Administration of all benefits for clients.
- Monthly tracking of benefits usage.
- Develop communications of different Card Benefits.
- Internal and External campaigns for insurance and other benefits with additional cost.
- Develop internal communications.
- Competitive analysis and spend and behavior clients analysis.
- Work together with marketing team in order to have all the marketing materials and website updated.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t live life without it.
- Advanced University student (2/3 years) for Marketing/Administration or alike. Should be willing to maintain a 1 year and a half contract.
- Preferable with some previous work experience.
- Advanced English.
- Domain of Microsoft Office tools, mainly excel.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- With initiative, proactive, team work.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Part-time
Date Posted: Jan 3, 2019, 1:07:52 PM