American Express Careers
Manager - Global Client Group
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Manage the day-to-day relationships between American Express and a portfolio of GCG account
- Deepen existing commercial relationships and develop day-to-day level and senior level contacts at accounts.
- Drive new business initiatives that will grow our share of spend and increase the value delivered by American Express.
- Enhance premium value delivery to the accounts to minimize Discount Rate erosion and enable “value recapture”.
- Renegotiate commercial agreements, ensuring that they are signed in line with all American Express policies and business goals.
- Develop and implement targeted marketing campaigns that will deliver additional Cardmember benefits and drive spend with accounts.
- Work closely with accounts and cross-functional American Express teams to ensure that all technical and financial issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Sell in products and process enhancements that will drive operational efficiency and make American Express the preferred payment method.
- Work closely with all American Express business units, supporting existing initiatives and identifying / driving new Blue Box business opportunities.
- Excellent relationship management skills and a strong track record in managing complex, multi-national, global account portfolios.
- Desire to ensure that customer’s needs are clearly understood and appropriate solutions are developed and implemented in a timely manner.
- Sales experience and a creative mindset to identify innovative solutions.
- Ability to develop and grow business relationships using strong influencing and project management skills.
- Solid analytical and strategic thinking abilities together with experience of using complex data analysis.
- Ability to develop and present in-depth financial models together with the ability to handle complex objections in a positive and constructive manner.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 6, 2019, 10:00:46 PM