American Express Careers
Manager/Senior Manager-Brand & NPS Analytics
Job Description Responsibilities:
With a focus on digitization, innovation, and analytics, the Enterprise Digital Analytics (EDA) team creates central, scalable platforms and customer experiences to help markets across all of these priorities. Charter is to drive scale for the business, and accelerate innovation for both immediate impact as well as long-term transformation of our business. A unique aspect of EDA is the integration of diverse skills across all of its remit. EDA has a very broad range of responsibilities, resulting in a broad range of initiatives around the world.
This role is in the Brand Media and NPS Analytics team within EDA is responsible for driving positive value for customers, partners and shareholders through best-in-class analytics. In this team, you will have the opportunity to provide critical analytics to drive the strategy behind transformational initiatives with Global Advertising and Brand Management across TV, Digital and Social Media platforms
- Design, execute and measure state of the art media tests. •Create and maintain data and reporting capabilities.
- Take ownership of accuracy of information provided as it forms a key input to senior management decision-making.
- Manage own work flow for assigned functions and become a subject matter expert in the areas supported.
- Ensure that processes that are created and implemented have strong value proposition for the business and long lasting usefulness.
- Supports the analysis of business requirements by utilizing knowledge of one or more business areas and platforms/applications for the portfolio supported.
- Must be a self- starter and drive key processes, while working well in a team environment as a key contributor.
A successful candidate will have:
- Strong verbal / written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to collaborate within a team to drive results
- Experience with broad range of modeling techniques, e.g., Logistic, Random Forrest, Decision Trees
- Experience manipulating and extracting business insights from extremely large, complex datasets
- Exceptional strategic thinking skills
- Programming experience in dynamic/scripting (Python and R), big data (Hadoop: Hive, Pig, Java), or database (SAS, SQL) languages preferred
- Experience with experimental design, predictive modeling, multi-touch attribution, segmentation techniques or digital analytics
- Strong knowledge of digital and above-the-line marketing channels a plus
- Experience/familiarity with Media Mixed Modeling a plus.
- Masters or Ph.D. degree in a quantitative field (e.g. engineering, economics, statistics, applied disciplines) preferred
- 2+ years of professional experience in a quantitative field will be considered.
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 8, 2019, 5:53:10 PM