American Express Careers
Account Development Consultant-U.S. Client Group
- Prior consultative sales and account development experience, preferably in an outbound call environment
- Effective account development with proven experience in building and managing an effective "pipeline" of growth opportunities
- Must possess the ability to build and leverage relationships with internal colleagues and support personnel
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities, work in a fast paced environment and make decisions quickly while demonstrating flexibility/adaptability/personal accountability
- Candidates must have proven organizational, self-motivation and excellent time management skills, with strong attention to detail, disciplined work ethic & possess an enthusiastic “can do” attitude
- Must excel in managing multiple tasks, developing a daily, weekly and monthly call strategy for growth
- Business-to-Business knowledge and payments expertise a plus
- Prior use of SalesForce.com a plus
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 7, 2019, 4:38:09 PM