American Express Careers
Finance Manager, Small Business Charge Analytics
Global Commercial Services provides a range of card programs and expense management tools to help large, medium and small businesses around the world manage almost all the facets of their business spending. This position will focus on our US premium card products and services designed for small business owners and supports the EVP of Global Product Management.
The position requires leading complex, detailed, data-driven analytical projects with a focus on the financial, customer and strategy implications. The successful candidate will be expected to both partner with product management teams on their priorities, and self-generate insightful and actionable analytics.
- Provide analytical and decision support primarily for the Business Platinum, Business Gold and Plum product management teams.
- Evaluate product profitability and influence strategic decisions regarding existing and new product benefits.
- Analyze customer behaviors and demographics to assist marketing teams with targeting ad incentive strategies.
- Partner with the product management teams to analyze investment options and reengineering opportunities.
- Ability to work with business partners to influence decisions and drive results.
- Knowledge of SQL preferred.
- Strong analytical and modeling capability.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, deliver superior quality products, while adhering to time sensitive deadlines, attention to detail with accuracy.
- Intellectual curiosity, initiative and strong work ethic are essential.
- 4+ years of experience.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 4, 2019, 3:00:09 PM