American Express Careers
- Handle card member billing inquiries through non voice channels
- Review AMEX Policies and Procedures, analyze, identify and research the inquiry within specified timeframes.
- Includes cases involving Balance Transfer errors, Fee, Interest charges, Annual Percentage rate, , Reconciliation of accounts etc.
- Provide documentation to support internally (non-merchant) billed charges such as membership fees and finance charge.
- Route disputes to their proper industry or department if required.
- Communicate with Card-members via letters.
- Process operates both on Triumph and Legacy platforms.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Minimum of G3 & L3 rating in last year performance appraisal
- Should not be on any form of counseling at the time of application
- College Degree / Graduation in any Discipline
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to perform in fast paced changing environment .
- Good Excel and Powerpoint skills will be preferred.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 8, 2019, 12:15:20 AM