American Express Careers
Sr. Analyst - Early Tenure Marketing
- Help to develop and execute a best-in-class early engagement experience for our newly acquired Middle Market clients – specifically focused on Digital (email and site) and Direct Mail touch points
- Analyze data to identify opportunity areas and deliver recommendations
- Support marketing campaigns set-up and execution tasks across all channels in various systems and platforms
- Manage relationships with external agencies from creative development to flawless execution
- Collaborate with teams across the organization to develop content and capabilities for email, site and direct mail
- Act as Primary Point of Contact with our Compliance and Legal partners to drive adherence to all applicable rules and regulations
- Provide regular campaign status reports to Marketing Managers with actionable recommendations.
- Contribute thought leadership as program grows
- Manage ad hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or finance
- At least 2+ years of work experience, with an interest in marketing
- Superior project management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and initiatives
- Ability to multi-task, operate autonomously, and prioritize effectively
- Efficient in reporting (i.e. KPIs tracking, scorecards)
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Strong power point and excel skills
- Detail-oriented with a strong process mindset
- A passion for creating engaging customer experiences to support our brand
- Enthusiasm for helping businesses grow and sense of humor is a must!
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 11, 2019, 4:59:04 PM