American Express Careers
FXIP Account Management Representative
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
As part of American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS), the leading issuer of commercial payment solutions to small, medium and large businesses globally and one of the fastest growing business units at American Express Australia with a culture of growth and success, American Express Foreign Exchange International Payments (FXIP) is a prominent player in the Australian FX market, offering our Corporate and Business clients’ market leading service across their FX payment, product and cash flow needs.
This Account Management Representative is an entry level position sitting within the Business FX team, who are focused on delivering premium value and service for our business and corporate clients across the largest portfolio within FXIP.
As the successful applicant you will have several key areas of focus:
- Provide exceptional customer service to our business and corporate clients, demonstrating strong relationship servicing principles by building rapport with our clients.
- Manage and grow our business through increasing our share of our clients’ foreign exchange payments, delivering product cross sell opportunities where appropriate, or acquiring new clients through our customer referral programme.
- Retaining and develop our clients through our key pillars of transparency, problem solving and relationship building.
- Protecting our client relationships by engaging and delivering value through our winback programme.
- Working with internal partners to identify process improvements with the objective to improve overall client satisfaction/experience.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
QualificationsThe role requires the following abilities:
- Undergraduate degree (Business, Finance, Economics or related major preferable)
- Previous customer service experience (phone or online)
- Ability to influence & grow business through value added conversations
- Able to engage with business owners and other stakeholders such as accountants, financial controllers or CFOs
- Ability to work collaboratively across diverse teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Exposure or experience with financial services or foreign exchange industry is an advantage
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Customer relationship management (CRM) systems preferable
You will be quick thinking, independent and used to a balance of pressure and a great work ethic. Stakeholder management is a must both within and outside the walls of the company so you will be a people person at heart.
Along with being tertiary qualified, you will be a strong team player who has a flexible attitude and exceptional attention to detail.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 7, 2019, 11:48:14 PM