American Express Careers
At American Express Enterprise Architecture, our mission is to help our developer community meet the evolving needs of both our company and customers. We help design and build what is needed, envision what is next, and bring the benefits of advanced technology to life. We contribute to shaping the long-term technological vision for American Express and play an important part in shaping the company's future success.
- Strong communicator with both technical and non-technical peers
- Proven success in, and genuine enthusiasm for, working directly with technical teams to empower them through mentorship and training
- Willingness to be hands-on with technical teams, and undergo a technical screening by the Enterprise Architecture team as part of the interview process
- You stay on top of tech trends and best practices by experimenting with and learning new technologies, and participating in community of practice groups
- Aid in the design, implementation and oversight of scalable software systems
- Foster developing and spreading best practices as it pertains to building software inside the American Express ecosystem
- Help guide technological strategy across multiple lines of business
- Enable thousands of developers through the design and creation of best in class tooling
- Increase enterprise velocity by identifying software that needs assistance and transformation across platforms and systems
- Assist with the design, development, and gain adoption for Platform Architecture Review refresh (PAR 2.0) that brings insight into the operational and developmental health of our development teams to the enterprise.
- Help design, develop, and gain adoption for System Architecture Review refresh (SAR 2.0) that reduces governance to the bare minimum needed to reliably protect the brand and maintain regulatory compliance.
- Help automate the data ingestion and date processing of PAR and SAR regulatory dimensions to the highest degree possible, enabling Continuous Architecture across the entire technical ecosystem.
- Help with implementation of technological strategy across multiple, complex lines of business
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 8, 2019, 2:15:31 PM