American Express Careers
Senior Analyst – Prospect Phone Marketing
Consumer Marketing Services (CMS) is responsible for marketing all US Consumer Charge and Credit products including acquisition of new members, deepening engagement during early tenure, loyalty marketing for tenured members, and retention efforts spanning all channels.
The Phone and Chat Acquisition team plays a critical role in delivering a seamless customer experience and in driving new accounts. The Sr. Analyst, Prospect Phone Marketing will provide key support to the Sr. Manager to create and implement sales strategies, drive performance, provide insights and continue to transform the channel through innovation. This role is a great opportunity for a data-driven marketer who is looking to influence and shape the growth of an important channel and to gain experience in acquisition marketing, vendor relationship management, agency management, and strategy.
The Sr. Analyst will partner with multiple internal teams, vendors and agencies to support acquisition goals. This will include creating incentive, site engagement programs, and training programs, driving efficiencies and exploring capabilities to improve insights and analytics.
- Support Sr. Manager in creating/implementing sales strategies to optimize performance
- Support site engagement activities by working with agencies to drive conversion and improve site morale
- Provide phone marketing insights to the team as well as Consumer marketing and product management partners
- Lead development of voice analytics pilot to improve overall insights in the phone channel
- Partner with operations partners to drive efficiencies in the channel to reduce non-sellable call volume
- Support Sr. Manager with execution of monthly campaigns
- Manage end to end forecasting, budgeting and invoicing process
- Provide mid-month and monthly scorecards results
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to collaborate across multiple cross-functional partners
- Will-to-win and flexible “can do” attitude
- Strong customer focus - Passion for driving a premium customer experience for the end customer
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to leverage data to inform business decisions
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with attention to detail
- Strong experience in Excel
- Bachelor’s degree required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 9, 2019, 10:51:36 AM