American Express Careers
Director Product Management - Digital Workplace
- Provide the thought-leadership required to transform an organization from one focused on delivering individual products into one that crafts end-to-end colleague journeys crossing multiple products, platforms, and functional owners
- Really grok the ways that people perform top-level journeys in the workplace, like collaborating with others or finding crucial information, then optimize these journeys both with today’s technology and with future strategic investments
- Influence the work at hand by participating in product backlog prioritizations and release train planning to ensure coordinated solution deliveries that truly improve the colleague experience
- Pursue the difficult but crucial decisions surrounding the work we should not pursue so that we remain focused on the buildout of journeys that make the biggest difference to our colleagues
- Quantify the friction and frustration of our colleague journeys today, track improvement over time, and hold diverse product owners accountable to commit to and deliver that improvement
- Unrivalled passion to create the world’s best colleague digital experience
- The ability to talk about your products and their roadmap in a way that generates excitement, consensus, and followership amongst customers and partners
- A proven track record of translating customer needs into features and solutions, delivering delightful and frictionless customer experiences that deliver business results
- Interpreted high-level strategy into practical products with ambitious but achievable backlogs
- Analyzed complex customer journeys to systematically prioritize work and measure its impact
- Built, led and nurtured a “team of teams” that work together to offer a cohesive suite of products
- Envisioned and launched large-scale product offerings in a complex, enterprise environment
- Turned around existing, flagging product lines, growing adoption and setting and achieving value delivery metrics
- Shown how your exceptional collaboration with other departments (e.g. engineering, security, sales, servicing) has enabled superior products to be efficiently defined, deployed and maximized
- Demonstrated how your expertise in maintaining product knowledge and market trends can substantially enhance a product offering.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Furthered your knowledge of Product management through certification (Pragmatic Marketing, AIPMM, etc)
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 8, 2019, 7:04:31 PM