American Express Careers
Relationship Management Specialist
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more. We are committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
Within our Travel & Lifestyle organization we are looking for an experienced Relationship Manger, responsible to manage the premium customers assigned in the portfolio with the objective to grow our customer satisfaction and card usage.
- This position will be responsible for driving business growth. Manage the premium customers assigned in the portfolio, also through proactive interactions, in order to build and reinforce a solid and profitable relationship with them aimed at maximizing sales of Travel & Lifestyle and boost the premium card usage (increase the Billed Business).
- To be successful in the position, the candidate must be able to work efficiently across different lines of business, research and develop an in-depth understanding of the different industries, effectively filter and qualify prospects, and support the Relationship Management Team to build a strong pipeline to ensure targets are met.
- Constantly analyze the customer spending and behavior of the portfolio and proactively identify and activate action plan in order to stimulate the usage of Travel & Lifestyle service.
Are you ready for the challenge?
These are the qualifications we’re looking for:
- Experience in developing and executing successful sales plan;
- Strategic and consultative selling skills with strong negotiation abilities;
- Emotional resilience;
- Able to work independently and under time pressure;
- Excellent time management, project management and organizational skills;
- Ability to establish strong relationships internally with supporting Business Units (Travel, Marketing, Credit, Risk, New Accounts, Compliance);
- Ability to establish strong relationships with external potential partners (existing suppliers) to valuate lead gen and expansion opportunities;
- Excellent interpersonal skills supported by highly efficient organizational and planning abilities;
- Naturally curious and willing to take time to learn potential clients’ economic environment to plan the best acquisition strategy;
- Able to travel and work extended hours;
- Excellent Italian and good English level;
- Proven ability to exceed in customer’s satisfaction;
- Enhanced and demonstrated relationship and influencing skills, creative thinking, multitasking & problem solving;
- Strong team player with remarkable verbal and written communication skills;
- Previous experience in the areas of Travel services preferred;
- Proven knowledge of PC software (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Knowledge of Travel reservation tools (GDS) is an advantage.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 11, 2019, 9:51:45 AM