American Express Careers
Hilton Co-Brand Marketing Execution Analyst
The Partnership Marketing team is a significant driver of value to Consumer Card Members within the American Express franchise. The team is dedicated to delivering best in class marketing experiences to grow American Express card holders and increase the amount of spending on those cards.
The Hilton Co-Brand Marketing Execution Analyst will be responsible for successfully executing digital and offline campaigns for the Hilton Co-Brand partnership, specifically for loyalty marketing. The Analyst will collaborate with Marketing Managers, Creative Governance, Brand Teams, Legal and Compliance to define campaigns. Analysts will then work with the Campaign Execution Marketing Services Team to build and launch campaigns into production.
Analysts will have the opportunity to learn specialized skills including digital marketing, project management, and relationship management, as well as becoming expert on American Express systems, tools and cross functional teams.
- Manage end to end campaign execution for the digital and offline channels
- Support landing pages / applications improvements
- Manage quarterly compliance review process
- Coordinate with tech and prod management to complete any required updates
- Support some efforts designed to improve the customer experience
- Ownership of campaign calendar
- Build cross-functional relationships across multiple internal & external partners
- Become a team leader in driving change and creating efficiency in job
- Desire to join a high-profile, results-oriented and dynamic team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- A sense of humor, positive attitude and desire to learn
- Extremely strong organizational skills including attention to detail, handling multiple priorities, managing tight timelines, driving flawless execution
- Candidate must have a strong mix of analytical skills and strategic thinking with a demonstrated ability to drive business results
- Proven ability to build and leverage relationships
- Preferably have some corporate work experience, even if via an internship
- Bachelor degree required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 11, 2019, 1:35:55 PM