American Express Careers
Credit Specialist – Euro Dollar
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide—combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities—enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
- Key responsibilities include but is not limited to the following:
- Ensure maximum recovery on CM accounts through outbound telephone contact
- Responsible to work and clear mailboxes
- Analyze risk on customer accounts, making sound decisions to ensure recovery while maintaining high customer satisfaction levels via VoCM scores.
- Meet metrics on VoCM, quality, contact rate and collection.
- Shift 24X7 this role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Certification in UK Corp credit CM Portfolio Mandate.
- Graduate with 1-3 years of experience.
- Proven track record for servicing and driving VOCM scores.
- Multi-skilled across card platforms/products is preferable.
- Should display a penchant for Result Orientation & Personal Accountability.
- Excellent Interpersonal, Relationship Building, Presentation & Communication Skills (Written & Verbal).
- Should possess sound Analytical, Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word preferred.
- Strong Team Player with high level of integrity.
- Change Management Ability & self-motivating skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 9, 2019, 12:04:46 AM