American Express Careers
CCP - High Value Servicing
- The Global Merchant team services American Express' large high net worth business partners in India.
- The incumbent will be exposed to all functions of servicing from set ups, maintenance, payments & reconciliations, disputes, essentially end to end servicing and this would be an excellent platform to expand knowledge to the multifaceted environment of merchant servicing.
- The incumbent should be able to leverage relationships within the business and with our external partners and suppliers, particularly for complex or bespoke enquiries.
- This will involve working closely with in almost all of the departments in merchant servicing so a high level knowledge of Merchant Servicing operations is preferred.
- Managing end to end servicing requests from the market and multiple process units to provide outstanding service to our India based GCG merchant base, especially our high value Global accounts
- Making decisions and proactively resolving merchant and Client Manager enquiries/issues with minimal supervision
- Communicating with merchants and Client Managers via email, inbound and outbound calls, and internal systems
- Coordinating and managing projects/requests between external and internal partners
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key persons within the merchant's organization
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Strong hold on English language is essential as this role will be servicing in that language.
- Strong phone etiquettes
- Excellent written/verbal communication. Majority of communication is via Emails/Calls
- Ability to be pro-active and conduct root cause analysis for recurring problems.
- Track record of exceeding challenging targets.
- Clear judgment and decision making skills – ability to balance customer needs with good business sense.
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize multiple tools and technology in a servicing environment.
- Ability to use influencing skills when dealing with escalated issues, using strong relationship management and conflict resolution skills to effectively liaise across business units and teams.
- Ability to own customer issues through to resolution, overcome challenges and know when to seek assistance, match creative solutions to the needs of the customer and clearly explain outcomes to them.
- Strong negotiation ability.
- Team player with ability to effectively deal with shifting priorities and high work volume unsupervised.
- Excellent time management skills.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 9, 2019, 12:11:08 AM