American Express Careers
Assistant Marketing Manager, Early Tenure
- Leverage data and insights to develop engagement, growth and retention strategies (Onboarding, spend stimulation, up-sell and cross sell) for new SME clients during their first 12 months.
- Lead and execute multi-channel, end-to-end marketing early tenure campaigns across digital and outbound/inbound tele-marketing channels.
- Develop creative and collateral for digital and telemarketing campaigns leveraging agency, internal and external partners.
- Analyze, understand and report on results and make use of this intelligence to influence future business decisions
- Manage key relationships with stakeholders, internal business partners and external vendors
- University degree in marketing, business administration, or similar careers.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in execution of emails/digital campaigns.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in project management and capability delivery in a matrix organization
- Superior communication and influencing skills. This includes writing call scripts, decks, presenting to peers and senior management, and being able to sell new ideas and solutions
- Customer-centric mindset, with proven ability to craft initiatives, programs and campaigns
- Excellent relationship-building skills and growth mindset with superior attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and must be able to manipulate large data sets
- Knowledge of the Financial Services/ Payments industry an asset
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 9, 2019, 8:51:12 AM