Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
• Creation of senior leadership reporting, data analysis, planning and performance measurement
• Manipulate multiple data (broken) to create different views across partners
• Consult and collaborate with internal teams to analyze and collaborate on strategic business initiatives to drive performance and profitability across Sales and Account Development
• Performing complex analysis to provide key summaries and recommendations by manipulating broken data
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Strong Strategic & Analytical Thinking: Require extensive analytical experience to support Analytics Manager and Business in reviews and special projects. Ability to adopt a broad perspective and link data into information that supports business strategies to specific initiatives. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Communication and Build relationships: Ability to write structured and compelling messages addressed to various audiences/levels within the organization. Ability to communicate outcome to stakeholders highlighting data findings that convert into actions
• Growth Mindset: Will to make things happen and go above and beyond. Ability to challenge status quo, innovate and think out of the box
• Ability to manage multiple and complex work streams across departmental boundaries and deliver a diverse set of initiatives that result in transformational outcomes
• Proven ability to deliver results in a fast paced and highly matrixed environment. Strong teamwork required with their colleagues and other teams, and ability to manage multiple priorities
• 2-4 years of relevant work experience with an Engineering Degree or equivalent experience
• Proficient in Data Mining tools (HIVE, SAS) *Must-Have
• Experience in Tableau visualizations, calculated fields and code for hierarchy user access of data
*Must-Have• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight timelines, eye for detail
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 9, 2019, 5:48:30 PM