American Express Careers
Personal Savings from American Express is proud to make available a set of on-line deposit products. In support of these products, we are hiring a Fraud Team Leader to provide support and direction for the account protection specialists on the fraud team.
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
There’s always a risk in pursuing a new job, but we strive to state expectations and responsibilities clearly. As a Fraud Team Leader you will:
Lead with a Customer First focus. Keep things easy and simple for our customers. Recognize, know and value our customers. Own and solve customer issues while balancing the risk to the business and the brand. You will coach and develop a team of individuals dedicated to reviewing fraud cases generated from activity on Personal Savings accounts. Identify and coach development needs with team members through skill level evaluation, job performance feedback, and performance appraisals. Using the Customer First model monitor quality service to customers by providing consistent feedback, problem solving and goal setting. Manage the Fraud process workflows within the Fraud Team; also be considered an expert in reviewing all types of transactions.
*Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.*
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Customer First focus = Easy, Recognize Solve
- 3 or more years of experience leading/managing in a banking environment
- 3 or more years of fraud experience (Preferred)
- Experience in Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance
- Experience developing staff using leadership models and/or coaching techniques
- Ability to analyze situations, negotiate and use the need to speed model to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Have a mindset of innovation with a mindset of streamlining internal process for greater speed and agility
- Collaborate at all levels of the organization
- Ability to instill in others the highest level of integrity when dealing with customers, employees and shareholders
- Strong organizational and detail oriented skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines under pressure
- Ability to set goals and drive results in a changing environment
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Excel, Word, and LexisNexis
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 12, 2019, 3:26:34 PM