American Express Careers
Partner Relationship Manager (Cebu-based)
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Partner closely and act as the on-site liaison between the Company and contracted third-party servicing Partner in the Philippines
Support program strategies and drive partner adherence to all operational, compliance/ audit, financial and customer experience goals
Create and implement strategies and programs for continued improvement of partner performance across all key Service Level measures with a primary focus on Recommend to Friend, Excellent and Value Generation.
Facilitate operational performance reviews, skip levels and engage in the overall improvement of the American Express program performance at the Partner location focused towards driving results by building and leveraging relationships.
Provide on-site direction to servicing Partners to ensure the program meets goals and American Express’ servicing standards.
Maintain key daily/monthly reporting of performance and deliver ad-hoc analyses
Manage call volume, including forecasting, training, and expenses across the program(s)
Provide updates to business partners and stakeholders across functional groups such as Risk and Compliance, Work force team, Marketing group, etc.
Be an ongoing advocate of the customer
- 4+ years of professional experience with a strong background in data and financial analysis and statistical modeling.
- Knowledge and experience with operation centers, workforce management, consumer behavior analytics a plus.
- Experience with advanced forecasting techniques (e.g. time series) preferred.
- Strong Excel skills are required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, present results clearly and precisely to management and business partners.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 10, 2019, 12:50:36 AM