American Express Careers
Collection Portfolio Performance Leader
Act as Relationship Manager for Collections Suppliers (OAs) in the Nordic markets (Sweden,Finland ,Norway,Denmark), including legal collections, hardship programs and insolvency.
- Oversee/optimize the overall performance through in-depth analysis on effectiveness of collections, key process indicators and collector level effectiveness.
- Understand key drivers in performance, optimal settings for the key drivers, motivation behind actions/operational levers and impacts to results.
- Partner with agencies to identify opportunities/root cause, deliver and monitor solutions to improve overall performance.
- Implement and maximize the usage of collection treatment tools/strategies across the agency network.
- Drive a culture of compliance and adherence to Local laws and regulations as well as AEXP internal Security and Compliance rules.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Strong Knowledge of legal process, hardship programs and insolvency in the Nordic markets.
- Strong background in Credit Operations, Agency Management and/or Project Management.
- Excellent analytical, influencing and communication skills.
- Develop insights from data with the ability to use a combination of intuition and facts in driving the business forward.
- Ability to partner with the agency staff at all levels, peers and management in sharing/validating ideas, developing solutions and leading the implementation.
- Proven ability to successfully multi-task/manage multiple initiatives at the same time and constantly juggle priorities as necessary.
- Strong communication and relationship skills to influence and maintain strong partnership with agencies.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 17, 2019, 5:36:24 AM