American Express Profesiones
Sr. Manager Lending, Cobrand & Mr
Descripción del Trabajo
At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Sr. Manager Lending, Cobrand & Mr to perform in the Intl Consumer Services business unit of American Express.
The Manager of Lending, Cobrand & MR will be responsible for executing the Argentina Lending, Cobrand & Membership Rewards strategies. This position will be the key point of contact for Cobrand and MR Partners in order to support Card services Growth plans.
This role has the responsibility to product enhancements and development, line management, maintenance of existing lending products, Co-brands renegotiations, assurance of compliance with local regulations and internal compliance.
- Develop and execute appropriate competitive strategies that ensure continuous, responsible growth of the portfolio and share of wallet.
- Ensure that the Lending & Cobrand businesses the P&L and financial objectives in terms of Billings, AR, Revenues, Opex and MC growth.
- Accomplish the Membership Rewards Strategy for all products and promote efficiency.
- Build solid relationships and lead negotiation with internal and external business partners.
- Ensure compliance with local regulations or internal compliance requirements.
- Working in a dynamic, fast changing environment, driving results through cross functional collaboration.
- Develop the talent pipeline.
- Lead the development of technology solutions to address business needs working with GNICS central and Tech teams
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t live life without it.
- Bilingual English/Spanish written and oral communications essential.
- Strong negotiation skills to deal with MR partners & vendors in order to make the program more efficient.
- Knowledge of Credit Card Business and its competitive environment.
- Strong Product and Portfolio Management Expertise.
- Strong Financial and Accounting skills to ensure understanding of financial drivers and to develop and execute strategies accordingly.
- Strong strategy development and project management skills to ensure focus and flawless execution of projects that deliver tangible value.
- Ability to manage and drive multiple projects.
- Strong leadership skills as this position will be in charge of the lending strategy and value proposition impacting 60% of the total Argentina Card members Portfolio.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to influence colleagues and senior leaders with clear thinking.
- Executive presence and ability to work across matrix structure and identify key decision makers; inspire, influence, work with partners.
- Previous proven experience in loyalty and engagement activities as well as partner management is a plus.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 09/01/2019, 13:43:43