American Express' Global Commercial Services Technology (GCST) is looking for a Program Manager work closely with the Chief of Staff and the SVP of the Global Commercial Services Technology. On our team, you'll work on communications, colleague engagement, HR processes, operations, change management and various special projects. You should be and an ambitious, upbeat teammate who looks forward to working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and growing global technology organization. As part of this team, you should feel comfortable shuffling conflicting priorities efficiently with precision and grace.
The Program Manager plays a critical role in developing and sustaining our high-performing culture. You'll invoke your curious mindset to inspire, empower, and connect our team, breakdown of silos between internal business units, lead change, and deliver overall colleague satisfaction.
In the Executive office, every single day is different. You should enjoy breaking down new (and old) challenges into activities, events, and plans.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Acting as a key point of contact for the team while responding to and addressing requests as appropriate.
- Leading and managing planning and operational processes to support the team e.g. leadership team meetings, PMP
- Developing the team’s intranet site and working across the various VP teams to ensure relevant updated and new content is published on a regular basis.
- Increasing collaboration across the team, promoting knowledge sharing, and building a strong sense of community.
- Tracking and executing key executive-level deliverables.
- Supporting the planning and content creation for town halls and other GCST-wide events.
- Creating, editing, and refreshing executive-level presentations for senior leadership internal and external to GCST.
- Partnering with HR to manage people operations and talent recruitment strategies.
- Championing initiatives designed to support employee development, collaboration and engagement.
- Leading various administrative tasks as needed for the SVP office with constancy and precision.
- Mastery of project management and organization skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously with great follow-up and attention to detail
- Integrity and the ability to mange confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills - you will work with a wide range people at various levels of the organization.
- Strong, clear, and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with website content management and technical writing/communications are a plus
- Prior experience driving online social collaboration with tools such as Jive and Slack are a plus
- Ability to proactively prioritize multiple tasks with minimal guidance
- Ability to identify, communicate, and resolve issues and risks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Business Administration, Communication, English or other related fields (or equivalent work experience) preferred.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 10, 2019, 12:37:53 PM