American Express Careers
- Be the 1st point of contact for ATO (AMEX Travel Online) queries and liaison with customers
- Provide timely support to Travel Managers on fare quotations.
- Provide extended support to the team in fulfilling their travel requirements and requests with suitable itineraries.
- F.6 or above, HKDSE credit in English, Certificate / Diploma in relevant Travel Service Training.
- Travel Assistants with customer facing potential relevant travel industry experiences preferable.
- Knowledge of fares/ticketing and reservations, GDS (Global Distribution System) systems knowledge is preferable
- With a passion for leisure travel product knowledge, up-market hotels and tour suppliers within the premium brand segment.
- Positive customer service and strong growth, interaction and interpersonal skills and a passion to exceed customer expectations.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to be proactive in daily work.
- Ability to work independently while contributing to a strong teamwork environment, Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and a positive working attitude.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and the Internet.
- A pleasing personality with the ability to instill confidence in customers and colleagues.
- Fluent in both verbal & Written, English and Cantonese
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 23, 2019, 6:59:16 AM