American Express Careers
Senior Manager - Client Management
- Business Development: drive profitable charge volume and revenue growth by leveraging knowledge of merchant’s business and industry.
- Negotiation Analysis: develop innovative partnerships and negotiate profitable deal constructs and card acceptance agreements.
- Strategy Development: understand merchant and industry dynamics to develop a strategy to drive business impact.
- P&L Management: optimize client profitability and develop various pricing proposals and strategic growth plans.
- Relationship Management: cultivate and leverage relationships across American Express and the Merchant to identify and implement solutions to grow and expand share.
- Extensive experience in relationship management and business development with a proven ability to generate new opportunities and lead all components of the sell in process at senior levels, such as: frame and develop the business case, establish and advance partnership constructs and lead and manage all aspects of the negotiation process.
- Outstanding analytical and creative problem solving skills; proven financial acumen.
- Strong executive presence with ability to lead and influence C-level discussions.
- Ability to work collaboratively across a wide variety of external and internal partners.
- Strong negotiation and project management skills, with an excellent ability to prioritize effectively and drive results.
- Outstanding client-facing presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Energetic and enthusiastic team player, with a strong will to win.
- Knowledge of Construction Industry, B2B payments landscape and/or experience in B2B Issuing organizations a plus.
- Familiarity with financial statements: Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows Statement.
- Solid foundation in Microsoft Office: PowerPoint and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus.
- New York City candidates preferred.
- Role requires ~30% travel.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 14, 2019, 8:44:55 AM