Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
This position will be responsible for account development with existing American Express card members through digital channels. He/She will be focused on acquiring additional cards, upgrading card members to more suitable products and generating additional billing and revenues from the existing portfolio.
This role will be responsible for developing new communication channels with card members, identifying the ideal point of contact for each treatment and creating a best in class digital experience.
Typical activities will include the definition of the media plan for the channels under his/ her scope, channel performance key performance indicators, channel funnel efficiencies, ensure monthly A/B Testing in each channel (creative, segmentation, offer, etc.), define a plan for implementation, coordinate resources for execution, identify measures of success and track usage afterwards in order to guarantee the best advantage in each journey.
As part of these responsibilities, he/she will be responsible for managing the relationship with key partners, agencies and internal teams looking for new opportunities / partnerships (external and internal) to acquire additional cards, as well as integrating new platforms and capabilities to foster innovation.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• University degree in business administration, marketing, engineering or similar careers
• Experience running Facebook Ads, Google Ads or CRM platforms is a MUST
• Critical analysis skills is a MUST
• Proven experience on digital channel management is a MUST
• Fluent in english
• Strong independent work, goal oriented and focused on result skills.
• Strong Interpersonal/influence management skills with the ability to work across business units, executive levels and diverse functions
• The ability to stay calm under pressure and flexible among change
• Strong ability to drive results and winning strategies; not afraid to challenge the status quo• Ability to operate independently and proactively
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 11/01/2019, 12:29:16