American Express Careers
Account Manager - International Payments
Do more than create sales. Create value.
Right now we have a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual as part of the Corporate Account Sales International Payments team. We are looking for an analytical, oraganised and sales-driven Account Manager to drive revenue, improve retention and grow the partnership.
- Revenue Targets – Manage a portfolio of established Clients through sales of products and services which address customers’ business needs by executing a plan to grow Share of Wallet (SOW) FX spend to meet/exceed business targets
- Retention – Retain Client SOW by understanding the competitive landscape and cross-sell products to protect against the threat of competition
- Relationship Building - Build strong relationships across Senior Level customer contacts in order to retain business and seek expansion opportunities
- Account Management – Responsible for all areas of account management, including understanding clients’ business needs, resolving issues in a timely manner; understand competitor solutions the client is using as well as the clients’ developing needs – being able match customer needs to our product/service range
- Teamwork – Support internal initiatives to meet and exceed business targets
- Partnership - Manage a key partnership relationship and develop a robust strategy to form win-win relationships with established clients and acquire new clients. Represent Amex at relevant partner conferences and meetings
- Engage with external and internal stakeholders to improve processes, service offering to optimise the client journey
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Strong analytical skills to segment client base, assess portfolio and employee performance
- Experience in training and coaching team members to increase cross-selling and acquisition of new clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Good understanding of international payments / SWIFT back office
- Customer service and sales focused
- Good knowledge of and interest in FX markets and economic influences driving the market
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 11, 2019, 6:19:27 AM