American Express Careers
Senior Manager - Working Capital Strategy and Analytics
The Senior Manager Working Capital Analytics serves as a senior member of the team who will collaborate with business leaders and partners to develop a compelling vision, strategy and roadmap for the Supplier Payment Acceleration team. This position will be part of a cross-functional team of treasury specialists and data scientists to produce analytics on specific clients’ working capital needs in order to make accurate recommendations on improving liquidity and financial KPIs.
- Contrinute to the team working capital strategy and analytics to support sales and client management teams by providing deal and technical consulting for supplier payments
- Develop ad-hoc working capital analyses that enhance B2B value proposition with key recommendations for sales, pricing, product and marketing teams
- Facilitate engagement with clients by offering working capital insights to support their business goals
- Partner with regional Managers to identify B2B sales opportunities delivering entrenchment and revenue growth
- Implement strategic initiatives to enable plans for the Supplier Payment Acceleration team
- Represent B2B specialists on cross business project teams and working groups: merchant services/product/marketing/pricing/DS&I/risk and others
- Support the creation of deal construct blueprints for selling B2B payment solutions across a wide variety of customers and segments
- Understand compliance and regulatory changes and ensure the evolution of the B2B value proposition
- Manage workload and identifying opportunities to optimize performance and productivity.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Experienced in working capital best practices with profound knowledge of balance-sheet and P&L ratio analysis
- Experience in multi-dimensional analyses in order to derive commercial insights to support negotiations with clients and go-to-market strategies
- Combine numerical and financial abilities as well as well-rounded marketing and strategy mindset to develop winning commercial propositions for B2B payment solutions
- Curious and willing to stay up-to-date with market trends, macro-economic information and competitors’ intelligence
- Collaborative and able to drive experts communities to ensure fellowship and partnership opportunities
- Self-starter, driven and pro-active who can support the development of a new line of business
- Extensive engagement with both internal stakeholders - including LM and GCG Sales and Account Development teams - and continuous interactions with Treasurers/CFOs/Procurement and their professional Associations
- Well equipped with product management methodologies to contribute to the creation and management of new commercial tools in order to promote innovation
- A “customer first”, design thinking mind set
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- Knowledge of treasury products incuding Credit Facilities and Supply Chain Finance
- Comfortable working in a virtual but dynamic, fast changing (and fun!) environment whilst maintaining high standards of personal excellence and ‘can-do’ attitude.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team onor 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 1, 2019, 11:52:56 AM