American Express Careers
Analyst International Sales Enablement
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
Global Merchant Services (GMS) Marketing is dedicated to bringing buyers and sellers together and transforming how American Express is welcomed. GMS Marketing is responsible for partnering with GMS markets to drive profitable growth, accelerate merchant acceptance and enhance the value of Amex acceptance to merchants and Card Members.
The International Sales Enablement Analyst will be part of an innovative marketing team, based in the U.K. to fuel merchant acquisition efforts within Europe. They will report into the Manager, International Sales Enablement.
In partnership with the Global Merchant analytics team and product and capabilities teams the analyst will be responsible for supporting the delivery of international coverage goals by ensuring all sales channels are adequately equipped with the materials and tools to sign and close leads.
The primary responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Sales Enablement:
- Develop effective sales materials and collateral including merchant facing infographics and value proposition materials to support the sales teams.
- Ensure internal and external sales people are equipped with digital tools to ensure a smooth and efficient acquisition process.
- Prospect Partnerships: Support lead generation efforts by identifying and engaging in viable partnerships. Scope out partnership terms and work with local teams for execution and delivery. Conduct post campaign analyses to evaluate success, share key learnings, and redefine strategies as needed for optimal results.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Growth mindset and demonstrated ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to efficiently multitask and manage tight deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Proven analytical experience and a genuine interest in data and insights.
- Marketing experience is a plus.
- Effective at partnering with stakeholders across multiple business functions and geographies.
- Exhibited success in structuring and implementing processes.
- A strong customer-first mindset – a passion for learning and understanding the needs of our merchants.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team onor 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 1, 2019, 5:10:22 AM