American Express Careers
Analyst/Senior Analyst-Global Application Experience
At American Express we place an enormous emphasis on users and usability. We sit at the intersection of commerce and experiences and are unique in our business model. We are a part of a handful of companies in the world that own a user’s end to end commerce experience.
With our mix of assets like rewards, acquisition, benefits, members only perks, we are re-imagining how commerce and experiences converge in a more modern, digital and connected world. As we change the way consumers and their merchant interact with each other, we are looking for unbelievably talented product leaders to define and execute against a very ambitious vision.
You’ll work among high performing engineering, design and product teams. Amongst some of the traits we are looking for, technical knowledge, principled thinking, bold decision making, have an entrepreneurial background and a laser focus on the user.
Does the above sound like you?
In this role you will:
As an Analyst/Senior Analyst for Global Application Experience team, you will be responsible for contributing to driving the online application experiences across the Non card lending portfolio.
- Know what it takes to launch products regularly
- Have the ability to define, collect and report on metrics that are clear and concise and able to articulate the impact of decisions
- Ability to shape product programs and their KPIs
- Managing the product life cycle to tactical execution
- Lead outcomes related to foundation and enablement
Here is what we are looking for:
- 1+ years of Product Management/Development experience; working across a mix of consumer, enterprise, and internal tools is desired
- Technical fluency - an ability to clearly describe tradeoffs with users and engineers about certain decisions
- Highly organized - you are great at research and documenting your learnings
- Loves dealing with fast pace and changing needs
- A “driver” personality - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery while balancing the need for great collaboration
- User-centricity - examples from your past of product challenges that you powered through because you were unwilling to make your problems your users’ problems
- Bachelor’s degree required; Business or Computer Science is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 11, 2019, 5:26:56 PM