American Express Careers
Process Manager - Salesforce Administrator (Dev + Admin)
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. American Express for 10th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
The open role is an exciting opportunity to be part of GBS SABE Team in Amex to enable and drive customer experience in a dynamic, intellectually stimulating, open, fun and collaborative environment.
Salesforce.com is the platform that will drive enhanced productivity in our field teams. We are building and delivering a single, global salesforce.com platform -- a command-center for everything our field teams need to do, see and act-on.
You will work closely with the Commercial Salesforce Team (part of the Enterprise Platform COE) who is supporting the sales and account development organization – selling to new clients and helping grow business with existing clients. New times bring new challenges and we need to drive huge productivity gains in our field organization. We need also to support operational activities and make sure that everything is running smoothly for all user groups.
Your main partner will be the Enterprise Platform COE Organization which is on a journey to create a best-in-class Product & Engineering Organization. Its Product people do not only understand how technology works, but how that technology intersects with the people who count on it every day.
You’ll be challenged as part of the ONE.force team to create the Commercial
Salesforce Platform of tomorrow. Here’s just some of what you’ll be doing:
• Be accountable for E2E Defect management for ONE.force; drive permanent solutions across platform capabilities and engage the right teams to own through to resolution
• Accountable for regular program defect tracking and analysis
• Help with info gathering, preparation and prioritization of Servicing Change Request
• Provide escalation management, regional support and activity update
• Maintain Servicing backlog release planning and execution made up of:
• Grooming of individual Change Requests working towards readiness for tech analysis & action
• Create monthly Servicing backlog for small enhancements and broken processes
• Be the servicing point of contact with Product Team to hand-off / take on Change Requests from the business
• Support Discovery of Ongoing Change Requests through year-end
A successful candidate will have:
• A strong understanding of sales process with experience on Salesforce.com Sales Cloud
• SFDC expertise with hands on experience on creating Process builder, Approval processes, Validation rules, Visual flows, Workflow, Reports, dashboards, other force.com essentials
• Strong understanding of Salesforce.com security settings, Roles, Profiles, Sharing Rules etc. with hands on exp of working on tools like Eclipse, Apex data loader and other ETL Tools
• Good Understanding of Apex, Visualforce, Batch Apex etc.
• A good balance of technical knowledge and business acumen with a proven track record of driving digital innovation and business metrics with a customer-first mindset;
• An established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles;
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment;
• High degree of organization, individual initiative and personal accountability;
• 3+ years of experience in a business environment with experience in SDLC or Agile Methodology
• 3+ years Salesforce.com configuration & customization experience with Salesforce Admin ADM 201 & Platform Developer 1 preferred.
• BE/B Tech, BCA, MCA, or graduates with relevant technology experience.
• Good English Language skills (both written and verbal)
What is it about you?
• You hold yourself accountable.
• You solve complex problems with a highly analytical approach.
• You’re methodical in how you recover from mistakes and crises.
• You operate optimally under extreme pressure.
• You’re excellent at understanding competing priorities.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 14, 2019, 7:58:37 AM