American Express Careers
Process Manager - Salesforce Administrator (IC)
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 10th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
The open role is an exciting opportunity to be part of SABE Team in Amex to enable and drive customer experience in a dynamic, intellectually stimulating, open, fun and collaborative environment. The listed SFDC role is an exciting opportunity and will be responsible for platform enhancements, User Acceptance Testing and process improvements on Salesforce.com.
If you seek challenge, have a customer centric, analytical mind-set, consider working with SABE, American Express.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Work with business and tech partners as part of the Capabilities team to deliver user stories and defect/bug fixes
• Platform enhancements with configuration changes
• Performing user acceptance testing for key projects
• Recommend and adopt industry best practices for solution design & implementation
• Identify process improvement opportunities & provide recommendations
• Perform thorough impact & feasibility assessment of configuration changes
• Collaborate with Salesforce Product owners and Scrum teams, provide clarifications and bridge the gap between business and technology teams
• Conduct research for user stories, requirement analysis & POCs to provide Project Support
• Evaluate products, app exchange apps and conduct industry research to support platform advancement initiatives
• Annual Portfolio Realignments & other ad-hoc support with portfolio transfers
• Data Quality Monitoring by performing scheduled audits & other data cleansing tasks
• Provide Salesforce.com technical and business process expertise
• Strong understanding of sales process with experience on Salesforce.com Sales Cloud
• SFDC expertise with hands on experience on creating Process builder, Approval processes, Validation rules, Visual flows, Workflow, Reports, dashboards, other force.com essentials
• Strong understanding of Salesforce.com security settings, Roles, Profiles, Sharing Rules etc. with hands on exp of working on tools like Eclipse, Apex data loader and other ETL Tools
• Basic Understanding of Apex, Visualforce, Batch Apex etc.
• Excellent communication skills with ability to shape conversations to ensure ease & clarity of understanding
• Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to interpret information and draw insights
• Effective at collaborating across internal and external partners and building relationships
• Innovative thinker with passion to solve business problems
• Manage multiple priorities and exhibit strong multi-tasking capabilities
• Should be able to function with minimum supervision with high sense of ownership
• 3+ years of experience in a business environment with experience in SDLC or Agile Methodology
• 3+ years Salesforce.com configuration & customization experience with Salesforce Admin ADM 201 & Platform Developer 1 preferred.
• BE/B Tech, BCA, MCA, or graduates with relevant technology experience.
• Good English Language skills (both written and verbal)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 24, 2019, 12:04:18 AM