Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Are you ready to release your potential?
At American Express we have a vision - Providing the best experience to our customers, every day, all over the world. This means more than just answering calls, it means creating unforgettable experiences in each interaction as well as offering the best solutions based on your analytical skills and ability to create a unique connection with people through empathy and negotiation.
If you are a person who enjoys solving problems and exceeding expectations then this position may be for you.
As a Customer Service Professional you will be responsible for:
• Provide a customer service of excellence, providing the best solutions in a timely manner complying with our quality standards.
• Maximize our benefits and services in order to keep our customers loyal to the brand.
• Analyze the history of expenses, trends and needs of our cardholders in order to ensure that each interaction is personalized.
• Achieve pre-established service and efficiency goals.
• Fulfill in a timely manner the schedules within your day.
• Attend a high volume of calls with an extraordinary service in each interaction.
Experience is important but having an open mind is also important, if you are able to learn new things and work in a dynamic environment then you are ready to start your career within American Express.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.