Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Membership Reward(MR) is a key loyalty program for Card members and provides them with the value for further card spending / membership retention through point earning and redemption experience.
This position is responsible for:
-Deliver attractive loyalty program to Card members with program value enhancement in order to increase their engagement and accelerate further card spending and pts redemption through strategic planning and marketing activities.
-Manage MR program with a sense of cost-consciousness in line with company strategy
- Develop program strategy and goal to make sure sustainable growth in market
- Implement effective marketing activities with solid analysis and follow the PDCA cycle
- Develop new capability and process closely working with International MR central teams
- Deliver excellent Customer journey improving MR web page and Online catalogue
- Manage planned MR expense working closely with Finance team
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Good knowledge of Japan consumer products and customers
- Strong leadership on developing winning strategy and driving results
- Experience of Marketing preferable
- Wide perspective and enthusiasm to expand on-going business
- Proven track record of managing matrix relationships
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter with a sense of urgency, positive attitude and the ability to excel in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent team player
- High analytical skills and logical thought process for winning strategies
- Good communication skills for both Japanese and English languages
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 21, 2019, 6:21:29 AM