American Express Careers
Account Protection Specialist - EMEA
- Responsible for end to end processing of Fraud chargeback for EMEA region
- Achieve high productivity whilst maintaining good accuracy are challenges for the role
- Able to make sound, fact based decisions drawing on information
- Self motivated and an ability to work unsupervised and ability to perform under a pressured environment to service Card members
- Ensure fraud procedures and adhered to and timelines to meet customer and business partner SLA requirements- Review , decision and process Fraud Customer Service referrals
- Understand and comply with all Fraud processes and local regulations
- Work on other fraud related tasks and projects as and when required
- Able to work shift (5pm to 2am Monday to Friday)
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve high efficiency while not compromising on quality
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office applications.
- An effective communicator able to articulate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing, presenting information in a logical manner.
- Understanding of card acceptance procedures would be an advantage
- Understanding of the Disputes/Chargeback process would be an advantage.
- Proven ability to make fact based decisions in a timely manner.
- Ability to work with numbers at high speed and maintains accuracy
- Flexibility with hours and work processes
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 31, 2019, 3:48:01 AM