American Express Careers
Business Development Manager, Joint Ventures EMEA
Don’t just work for a market leading global company. Help grow one.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Excellent and demonstrable account and relationship management skills, with a high degree of cultural sensitivity
- Strong understanding of the card industry, including and solid financial understanding of all revenue and expense drivers (hence overall P&L) of consumer, corporate and merchant businesses
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and influence management skills that allow for close partnerships with many different constituents and geographies, both across internal teams and with external third parties
- Extensive experience of managing delivering of complex projects through to completion. Results-driven mind-set is essential
- Strong analytical and numerical skills and ability to gather information through multiple channels, execute analysis and extract meaningful insights
- Proven track record in identifying, engaging in and launching new opportunities
- Highly resilient and able to work independently, with the ability to master a complex brief, and drive negotiations and results in challenging business environment
- Ability to travel ~15% of the time
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 10, 2019, 10:45:35 AM