American Express Careers
Assistant Manager - Acquisition Marketing, Acquisition & Partnerships, Proprietary Card Services
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on
Optimize A&P investments to drive NCA/NAA(New Card Acquisitions) for proprietary and co-branded products through digital and direct marketing channels.
- Manage and grow existing relationship with co-branded partner (e.g. Cathay Pacific) to deliver acquisition targets through strategic marketing campaigns and partner’s offline and online channels.
- Collaborate with Product teams and Brand & Loyalty team on New Product Development and Product Refresh to drive incremental NCA/NAA.
- Collaborate with Central team on eApply/GCAP migration to drive acquisition efficiency.
- Lead and execute Internal Acquisition/Cross-selling campaigns through CMK/CMS platform and customer touch points such as OneAmex and GSN.
- Work with agencies and external partners to create effective strategies, execution plan and performance tracking for acquisition campaigns.
- Manage existing relationship with Affinity Group and strategic partners.
- Collaborate with sales channel leaders (direct sales and telemarketing) to optimize resource and campaign effectiveness.
- Attend regular calls led by regional and central marketing team to rollout acquisition campaigns and capabilities.
- Conduct post campaign analysis and sub-channel tracking to evaluate program effectiveness.
- Actively engage with compliance/GCO to ensure all regulatory requirements and internal guidelines are met.
- Conduct weekly/monthly performance tracking and forecast for acquisition campaigns
- Manage A&P budget and complaints handling.
- Coach and supervise a team of 1 – 2 team member(s).
QualificationsAre you up for the challenge?
- Strong project management skills with basic knowledge on digital marketing
- Innovative and strategic thinker with proven experience of leading a team and delivering acquisition results.
- Ability to work independently and able to prioritize and multi-tasking
- Ability to drive execution, optimize resources, and develop innovative solutions
- Analytical, sound business acumen, attention to details and processes
- Strong Will to Win and passion for acquisition marketing
- Excellent communication skills and multi-tasking in matrix environment
- Strong financial acumen
Degree holder in Marketing, Business related disciplines with 6 years + Marketing experience
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 22, 2019, 6:28:34 AM