Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Strong knowledge on Big Data Technology Stack Hadoop ,Hive, MapReduce, Spark and Advanced Visualization using Tableau/Splunk/D3.
This role will require you:
• To collaborate with business partners to gather the requirements, suggest on architecture and visualization wireframe and build Dashboards.
• To build the backend logic for aggregating the data required for the dashboard.
• To provide technical solution design to meet business requirements.
• To work with project teams in technical issue resolution in line with company and platform standards.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Engineering Graduate Or Equivalent
• Strong knowledge on SQL, Hive, BI –Tableau
• Advanced Visualization Splunk, D3.
• Some experience in Real Time Visualization is preferable.
• Good knowledge about the configuration management tools like SVN/CVS/Github.
• Strong analytical and problem solving aptitude.
• Good communication skills and team work.
• Understanding of various SDLC methodologies particularly Agile.
• Open-minded and passionate about learning new technologies.
• Suggest and Recommend Solution Architecture to business problems.
• Suggest and Recommend the wireframes of the dashboards.
• Code Review and Technical discussion with the team on best solutions possible.
Good to Have:
• Expertise in Big Data technologies like Map Reduce, Python, Spark, Pig.
• Knowledge or POCs on other visualization tools like Zeppelin, Qlikview, Kibana
• Published White Paper and technology write-ups.
Knowledge of Machine Learning is an advantage.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 10, 2019, 3:07:07 AM