American Express Careers
Service Level Planning Analyst, China
For the past few years, the TLS business has been on a path to build increasingly global experiences for our Card Members, while allowing us internally to identify opportunities for greater efficiency, best-practice and innovation across the network. A key next step in the journey is to transform the organizational structure of the team to better align with its strategic priorities of providing consistent, proactive and actionable support to TLS Market Operations Teams as key partners, optimizing our workforce resources to balance between the pillars of Customer, Shareholder & Employee.
The successful candidate is an exceptional individual with strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate effectively with local management and key stakeholders inside and outside of their market. The successful candidate will need to have strong leadership skills with the ability to drive strong and consistent results.
- Support the contact centre leadership in achieving organisational goals across all channels.
- Effectively manage phone queues, for CHN Amex Travel and Lifestyle, to achieve its strategic objectives with regard to customer experience.
- Monitor “Real-Time” performance continuously in order to deliver Lost Call Rate consistency [by skill/business group].
- Manage resource availability to ensure adequate staffing.
- Track and analyse data through the use of WFM software.
- Publish frequency-based performance reporting with ‘Impact & Root cause Analysis’.
- Recommend schedule changes based on staffing needs and changing business requirements
- Collaborate with Operations to determine in office shrinkage (coaching, training, meeting, etc.) needs and plan accordingly.
- Ensure comprehensive plans are put in place at least 30 days in advance to deliver optimal staffing (operational efficiency) based on the most accurate available re-forecasts.
- Ensure plans are refined daily, throughout the 30 days to production to increase re-forecast accuracy, operational efficiency and Lost call rate consistency.
- Ensure accurate, “unadjusted” and up-to-date data is maintained in Aspect (eWFM) regarding schedule exceptions as it relates to the intra-day performance and achieving Adherence to Schedule (ATS) targets.
- Maintain a log of daily events that impact call volume or CST in eWFM journals in order to capture the “organisational memory” for future planning.
- Ability to perform in-depth analysis using large amounts of data, and recommend solutions
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to resolve problems independently
- Experience in a workforce planning software (ideally eWFM, IEX TotalView or Genesys)
- A creative and pro-active approach
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise, negotiate and influence
- Solid organisational skills to deliver results in a timely fashion
- High mathematical acumen; solid knowledge of Excel
- Positive attitude with high resilience.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 18, 2019, 2:31:16 AM