American Express Careers
Analyst – Global Recommendations Product Development
Don’t just follow digital trends, Help create one.
The Digital Commerce Product Development team within EDME is continuously developing ways to connect buyers and sellers, adding value to both Card Members and merchants. To meet this objective, the team has developed the Merchant Recommendations product where Card Members receive personalized recommendations across the world to drive spend on the Network and deepen engagement. The team is focused on managing the product roadmaps, developing channel enhancements, shaping the marketing & engagement strategy plus tracking key results.
The Merchant Recommendations product is available across Amex.com, Amex Maps, and Email and has become an important part of the American Express strategy to drive Perceptions of Coverage marketing and more smartly connect with our Card Members about relevant merchants. We are looking for a new Analyst to join our team, who is a self-starter, able to work independently and passionate about everything digital. If you are tired of mundane office jobs and want to join a friendly, passionate team with limitless opportunities for growth, we would love to meet you.
This Analyst will be responsible for supporting the team with reporting recommendations globally, supporting end to end product development and partnering closely with issuing partners across the Blue Box to develop and launch successful marketing campaigns leveraging the Recommendations Product. This Analyst will support the vision to enhance and expand the Recommendations platforms in existing digital channels whilst also deepening the footprint and impact to our Card Members and business across the region. We are looking for someone with product or digital experience that is extremely organized and has the ability to communicate effectively to rally partners to a common vision. This role will report to the Senior Manager EMEA Recommendations and will play a pivotal part in ever evolving recommendations projects driving our strategic vision across all markets.
- Support the Global Recommendations Product team with the reporting, product management and enhancement of the Recommendations product
- Leading the reporting strategy & execution for markets where Recommendations is already live, or tapped for automation, and presenting to internal teams on performance & key results
- Provide thought leadership on external trends & best practices
- Collaborate with GMS, GCS, GCSG, and EDA on campaign forecasting, performance and scaling of new Merchant Recommendations product enhancements
- Supporting the Merchant Recommendations strategy and backlog, prioritizing work with the Scoring Product Owner, Data Science, and Technologies
- Provide best practice guidance for merchant recommendations marketing campaigns
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Proven relevant digital experience
- A passion for all things digital; ability to illustrate an in depth understanding of the latest digital trends and competitive landscape
- Extremely organized and detailed-oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities under tight timelines and pivot quickly
- Self-Starter and able to work independently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly collaborative, enthusiastic with flexibility to work and manage business partners across multiple time zones.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 11, 2019, 8:59:04 AM