American Express Careers
Executive – Credit Specialist
- Global Credit Administration (GCA) manages the company's credit, collections, and fraud service operations around the world. Global Collections oversees the management of our first- and third-party collections agencies, as well as various specialty partners.
- GCA aims to strike the right balance between helping customers in need through a range of workout programs, and taking actions to prevent spending that will not be paid back to American Express. In short, our primary focus is to protect and recover American Express' receivable assets, while delivering on our customer commitment.
- Ensure maximum recovery on accounts through inbound/ outbound telephone contact in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction with Inbound and Outbound calling
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value
- Meet and endeavor to exceed metrics on transactional quality, compliance regulations and productivity as per goals.
- Document necessary account information and offer custom solutions that benefit the customer.
- Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
- Graduate or Post-Graduate from a recognized University can apply.
- Prior work experience in collections required.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a windows environment.
- Ability to evaluate card members financial and account data to make sound business decision.
- Analytical mind & attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills. Excellent negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated consultative experience, ability to influence, resourceful.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 29, 2019, 1:20:42 AM