American Express Careers
Japan Maintenance Team (Japanese Speaker)
- Receiving requests from Japan Corporate clients via emails or other channels to provide maintenance activities or outbound calls to resolve enquiries.
- Work within scheduled Japan working hours and public holidays.
- Providing excellent customer service by resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Maintaining customer details accurately; adhering to compliance standards
- Monitoring service metrics to ensure service quality and improvement.
- Supporting other functions within the team to ensure SLAs are met.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure a smooth experience for clients and customers
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- High standard of Japanese language - speaking & writing. Min N2 level and above for JLPT
- Premium customer service skills
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills
- Good listening skills and problem solving skills
- General PC skills both Japanese and English
- Building and maintaining business relationship skills
- Results driven with determination to succeed
- Openness to take on feed back to improve individual performance
- "Can do" attitude & willing to go beyond as a great service provider
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 24, 2019, 12:50:28 AM