This is a Band 28 requisition.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Overview of the Business:
Global Institutional Credits manages the company's credit and collections operations around the world. Corporate Credits oversees the management of our first- and third-party collections agencies, as well as various specialty partners.
Global Institutional Credit claims to strike the right balance between helping customers in need through a range of workout programs, and taking actions to prevent spending that will not be paid back to American Express. In short, our primary focus is to protect and recover American Express' receivable assets, while delivering on our customer commitment.
The Primary Objective Would Be To Deliver Very High Standards Of Customer Service By working on BTA accounts by resolving ageing.
• Complete All Transactions Agreed With The Customer And Adhere To All Timelines And Deadlines Set.
• Handle All Calls, Written Customer Enquiries, For Customers In A Timely And Accurate Manner.
• Ensure Smooth Functioning Of the portfolio, by resolving the customer query..
• Work With Other Operations Departments And Customer Groups To Deliver Quality Service.
• Contribute Towards Team Goals By Strictly Managing Individual Productivity Targets.
• Based On Customers Demands To Meet Their Needs & Ensure Exceptional Quality Service At All Times.
• Suggest Process Improvements / Changes To Achieve & Ensure “First Contact Resolution”.
• Should Be Self Driven And Be Able To Identify Ways To Do Things Differently That Will Continuously Improve The Business.
• Demonstrate Personal Excellence In All Tasks And Responsibilities.
Shift Timings hours : 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
Educational Background Required:
•Graduate with more than 4 years relevant experience.
•Knowledge of Amex customer service and risk management mainframe systems.
•Knowledge of company policies & procedures.
•Strong knowledge of Charge Product.
•Good track record in driving results - a strong target orientation.
•Very strong customer service skills and a background of delivering premium value.
•Good knowledge of MS-Word & Excel.
•Strong analytical ability.
•Very strong customer services skills and a background of delivering premium value.
•Experience in credit servicing American Express customers
•Minimum Of G2L2 In the 2014 year end assessment
•Should not be on any form of active counseling
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 23, 2019, 1:51:53 AM