American Express Careers
Human Resources Consultant
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
- Lead and deliver key initiatives as identified in the Market Colleague Plan
- Partner with key stakeholders across lines of business to drive collaboration and partnership in supporting talent and leadership development
- Build and leverage relationships across the organization to deliver market level initiatives in line with global and regional strategy
- Manage multiple projects from end-to-end including tracking key activities and milestones, managing deliverables to deadlines, and surfacing project risks and concerns as appropriate
- Collaborate with HR Centers of Expertise in driving an inclusive culture and delivering ‘One Amex’ priorities and processes in the market
- Initiate, recommend and execute initiatives that support building a high performing culture and strengthening employer branding
- Deliver best-in-class projects and practices; thrive to learn and win as a team
Are you up for the challenge?
- 5+ years of experience in HR management or consulting preferred
- Proven ability to proactively engage and collectively drive results with stakeholders, and with prior experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Experience in managing projects independently with strong analytical, planning/organizing and presentation skills
- Demonstrate ability to challenge the status quo and drive impact through change
- Possess high level of integrity and professionalism as a strong team player
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent interpersonal and influential skills
- Strong written and communication skills in both English and Chinese
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 23, 2019, 1:50:02 AM